1. All games will be played by National High School Federation rules.
2. All games will be considered final. No protests will be allowed. Any situation not explicitly covered by the rules will be resolved by the tournament director.
3. The HOME TEAM is listed first on the schedule and will wear white. In the event of a conflict(decided by referee), the home team will change to an alternate color jersey.
4. Teams failing to report, ready to play, within five (5) minutes of the scheduled kickoff time, or home teams failing to change to an alternate jersey in cases of color conflict, will forfeit the game by a 3-0 score. If both teams fail to report within five (5) minutes of the scheduled kickoff, each team will receive zero (0) points.
Format of Play Varsity
1. Game Length: Pool Play Quarter-Finals Semi-Finals Finals
80:00 80:00 80:00 80:00
1. Game Length: Pool Play
2. Standings will be determined by points awarded as follows:
6 points for each win 1 point for each goal(maximum of 3 per game)
3 points for each tie 1 point for each shutout, including 0-0 ties
Deduct one (1) point for each red card issued per player or coach.
Team with highest point total wins group.
*Ties in standings will be resolved as follows:
a. Winner in head-to-head competition.
b. Goals allowed
c. Difference between goals scored and goals allowed
(example: 5 scored minus 4 against = +1).
d. If required to determine advancement to Quarterfinal or
Semifinal games, a shoot-out will be held fifteen minutes
prior to the start of the scheduled Quarter-Final or
Overtime for Quarter-Final, Semi-Final and Championship games
will consist of two ten (10) minute overtime periods (sudden victory)
of 11 players per team followed by penalty kicks, if necessary.
Normal substitution rules apply to overtimes.
3. All teams will compete in (round-robin) pool play. All teams are
guaranteed 3 games.
The following rules/guidelines must be followed at all participating sites:
Only players on roster, coaches and team staff are allowed on the stadium/track surface
NOTHING BUT WATER IS ALLOWED ON THE STADIUM/TRACK SURFACES.
NO GUM, SEEDS, GATORADE OR ANY NON-WATER SUBSTANCES ARE ALLOWED
NO WARMING UP ON TRACK SURFACES !
PLEASE NO LAPS ON THE TRACK IN SOCCER SHOES
Contact the site coordinator for warm-up location options.
All teams are asked to police their sideline after their game – leave as little trash on the stadium/track areas as possible
Spectators must sit in the designated stadium seating